This flip book was really entertaining. My attention was caught by the eyes changing several different ways and then multiplying them. I also thought it was creative how you added in small amounts of color in your detail, like the bright red bulging veins coming out from the eyeballs and the blue tear drop that collected to make a puddle at the bottom of the page.
I really liked how you used the themes of eyes for the entire flipbook. That being said, all of the eyes were drawn beautifully, I liked how they kind of had a dark lineart that made them pop more. My favorite parts are when they multiply and you have like 20 or so on the page, and also when they cry and theres like an ocean growing beneath it that fades away.
I found this animation the most creative and powerful one because of the way the eyes were drawn in the book and how they moved perfectly when you flipped each page. i think it was a great idea and that it looks like a lot of effort has been put in to the work. I also liked how you used different highlighter colors for coloring in different eyes and setting a mood for different emotions by simply adding color.
This was incredible. I loved it so much. You are very good at drawing! I like that the story behind the eyes can be interpreted in many different ways. I see it as a regular person trying to cope and hold back their emotions. Only when they cry and let it all out can they really begin to confront the emotional chaos in their lives. Great story.
I loved this one because I truly love eyes. I think they tell a story all in itself and your flip book allowed me to make up my own story. Great drawings and color. Awesome job.
I think that yours had the most interesting use of the medium, and the most original theme. It was a little like seeing music, because there was a theme, a contrasting section, and a recapitulation. Very neat and funky.
This flip book was really entertaining. My attention was caught by the eyes changing several different ways and then multiplying them. I also thought it was creative how you added in small amounts of color in your detail, like the bright red bulging veins coming out from the eyeballs and the blue tear drop that collected to make a puddle at the bottom of the page.
ResponderEliminarEmily De Lorme
I really liked how you used the themes of eyes for the entire flipbook. That being said, all of the eyes were drawn beautifully, I liked how they kind of had a dark lineart that made them pop more. My favorite parts are when they multiply and you have like 20 or so on the page, and also when they cry and theres like an ocean growing beneath it that fades away.
ResponderEliminarI found this animation the most creative and powerful one because of the way the eyes were drawn in the book and how they moved perfectly when you flipped each page. i think it was a great idea and that it looks like a lot of effort has been put in to the work. I also liked how you used different highlighter colors for coloring in different eyes and setting a mood for different emotions by simply adding color.
ResponderEliminar-Hessa Al Rumaihi
i really liked your flip book a lot, i loved the variations of the eyes and the different colors you used to enhance the image of the eye.
ResponderEliminar-Roy Kupferberg
This was incredible. I loved it so much. You are very good at drawing! I like that the story behind the eyes can be interpreted in many different ways. I see it as a regular person trying to cope and hold back their emotions. Only when they cry and let it all out can they really begin to confront the emotional chaos in their lives. Great story.
ResponderEliminarI loved this one because I truly love eyes. I think they tell a story all in itself and your flip book allowed me to make up my own story. Great drawings and color. Awesome job.
ResponderEliminarthis book was very creative. the eyes with the different shapes became very abstract, nice! Having that page with all the eyes was my favorite part.
ResponderEliminarI think that yours had the most interesting use of the medium, and the most original theme. It was a little like seeing music, because there was a theme, a contrasting section, and a recapitulation. Very neat and funky.
ResponderEliminarthe eyes were super funky and i loved the green lines as the background toward the end. excellently done
ResponderEliminar